Saturday, December 11, 2010

Being Close Thru All Circumstances

I sometimes sit back and think about the road I've come from and where I am going. There have been many slip ups on the way. Many mountains have been crossed and there some that are being climb as I manifest this scribe. I am realizing many things about the individuals that I come across now a days. Is it more or does it seems like the people that you cross paths with are only concerned about there needs and feelings? I've always wondered why every time I put my best foot forward I get ram shacked and bam boozled. I use to get upset about those things however I realize that the trials that I go thru allow me to only depend on God more. Place not your faith and hopes in men because they will surely let you down when you need them the most. It is only then that we start to raise our level of consciousness towards the heavens. Kind of funny isn't it. The question is, why I haven't I been focused on the Essence period? I asked myself this question time and time again whenever it was some insurmountable task or situation that needed to be rectified and I come with the same answer over and over. Focusing on God should not be done when we are in trouble but she be habitual as if we were brushing our teeth every morning. The purpose of brushing your teeth is so that you don't have atrocious breath while talking and the focus on God everyday should be so that your life wont have atrocious circumstances that you have to deal with and if you do have to deal with a situation you know and understand that God is already there within your consciousness because you have dined with him daily. Just my thought for today.

1 comment:

  1. One must first believe they are worthy of believing, achieving, overcoming, developing, improving, succeeding and maintaining everything everyday. No one is perfect, we can live daily giving praise to the Lord and still have tests of faith, even make mistakes which teach us we are human. We punish ourselves by continuing to have regret for our own doings or undoings, what we learn from is our lesson to grow from.

    ReplyDelete