Friday, June 18, 2010

Reflections of Self

I sat back this weekend and just dealt with deep inner reflection of myself. The funny part was that I didn't fully understand what I saw. Life has lead me thru many struggles in my 37 miles of existence. I now understand that Happiness exist within ones own state of being. Its not depended on any outside force. How can you feel happiness from your relationships, environment or even with your family if you are not feeling the Happiness that should exist within inside you. I was tired of just existing and told myself that I would learn to bring the things that know that makes me happy into existence in my life. Not by focusing on myself but by striving to radiate love from myself to those who lack it. Hoping to balance the society that we live in that seems to mostly manifest hatred, jealousy, and in some cases, animalistic behavior. If you are reading this then realize this is just the essence that my mind exists in and you need to see how you can create the realm of Happiness within yourself. I leave you with the Full Essence of Love and Peace from,
Sincere 7

No comments:

Post a Comment